Compound Medications, Personalized Medications, and Veterinary Compounding in Brookhaven, PA
As your neighborhood pharmacy, Summit Health is here to help you meet all of your medication needs: whether you need standard medications, medication compounding, or individualized medications, we have you covered.
Trust, Community, Family and Growth
Summit Health is committed to being a reliable and trusted community pharmacy for you and your loved ones. Our professional staff solve medication issues every day; from insurance assistance to medication questions, we are here to offer you on-time service and personalized consultation.
Compound Medication Services That Elevate Your Healthcare!
Our patient-centered approach to customer service means we take pride in providing you the best pharmacy experience, offering:
- Comprehensive prescription filling
- Specialized and compounded medications
- Personalized consultant services
- Free local delivery. Contact us to find out if you are eligible for free delivery!
- Mail order as is allowed by your insurance plan and home delivery
- Competitive pricing
- Insurance information assistance
We Personalize Your Compounding Pharmacy Experience
At Summit Health, you are more than just a customer: you are a part of our community. Our comprehensive medication services are personalized especially for you and your loved ones, so that obtaining and managing your medications is as seamless as possible.
Summit Health has been awarded the highest accreditation in the compounding industry: we are a PCAB/ACHC accredited compounding pharmacy.
Compounding is a pharmaceutical practice of combining ingredients to make a customized medication designed to meet your needs. We offer a variety of specific compounding services:
- Sterile and non-sterile compounding
- Pediatric medication compounding
- Autism medication compounding
- Men's and women's health compounding
- Ophthalmic solution preparations, including autologous serum eye drops
- Ketogenic diet compounding
- Veterinary medication compounding
- Fertility medication compounding
Summit Health offers a number of specialized medications:
- Bio-identical hormone replacement medication
- Low-dose naltrexone
- Thyroid medication
- High quality nutritional supplements, exclusive to our pharmacy
- Mitochondrial therapy
- Men's health
Complicated Disease State Management Services
Summit Health Pharmacy offers medication counseling services to those of you who have complicated disease states, meaning you have multiple medications and conditions to manage. We know managing more than one condition and medication can be stressful and taxing. Our professional staff dedicate their expertise to helping you find the best way to manage and maintain your medications.
Additional Medication Counseling Services:
- Fertility medication management
- Personalized nutritional counseling with our Nutrition Educator
- Erectile dysfunction consultation
Summit Health offers local at-home delivery service free of charge. Contact us to find out if you are eligible for free delivery!
For patients outside of the local area, we are able to ship medication throughout Pennsylvania, as well as to other states in which we are licensed, and as your insurance allows.
Insurance Information Assistance
We have Insurance Information Specialists on staff who can help you understand how to use your insurance with our services. Contact us to talk to one of our Insurance Information Specialists today.
Registered DEA Drug Disposal Site
Disposing of certain medications in the trash or toilet may be unsafe for children, pets, and the environment. Fortunately, Summit can help you dispose of them, at no cost! Even if you're not a customer of Summit, you are welcome to bring your unused, unwanted, or expired medications here for safe disposal.
Get In Touch
Would you like to learn more about how Summit Health helps our providers coordinate patient care? Contact us.