Be a Part of Our Patient-Specific Compounding Community
Providers are an integral part of our trusted community. As a compounding pharmacy, we know how important it is for doctors to be able to prescribe custom medications for their patients. Our pharmacists work closely with doctors to coordinate your patient's specific medication needs. From compounding to at-home-delivery services, we are able to dedicate our time and resources to help your patients.
Sterile Compounding and Individualized Medications That Elevate Your Patients' Healthcare
Every pharmacist on our team is fully committed to making medications as easy as possible for your patients. We accept most forms of insurance, plus we have Insurance Information Specialists available for consultation. Our personalized service means we quickly solve any patient medication issues, including issues encountered by patients with complicated disease states. Our medication delivery services allow patients to receive their medications without leaving their home; they can choose between our free local delivery service, or our mail service delivery as allowed by patients insurance regulations.
Why Prescribe Compounded Medication?
Being an accredited sterile and non-sterile compounding pharmacy allows us to make custom medications for your patients. Providers often decide to use custom medications when:
- The medication only exists in a compounded form; it does not have a commercially available form.
- There is a shortage or back-order of the commercial form of the medication.
- Manufacturers no longer make the medication, but it is still a safe medication to use.
- The patient has an allergy to the manufactured medication, but the medication can be compounded without the offending ingredient.
- A different flavor or form of the medication is needed in order to meet the patient's needs.
We Help You to Meet Your Patients' Needs
As a PCAB/ACHC accredited sterile and non-sterile compounding pharmacy, our staff at Summit Health is experienced in working closely with doctors to ensure we provide the most effective and high quality medication for the patient.
We offer a variety of specific compounding services:
- Pediatric medication compounding
- Autism medication compounding
- Mitochondrial medication compounding
- Men's and women's health compounding
- Ophthalmic solution preparations, including autologous serum eye drops
- Ketogenic diet compounding
- Veterinary medication compounding
- Fertility medication compounding
Both Standard and Personalized Medications
In addition to standard medications, Summit Health offers a number of individualized medications:
- Bio-identical hormone replacement medication
- Low-dose naltrexone
- Thyroid medication
- High quality nutritional supplements, exclusive to our pharmacy
- Mitochondrial therapy
- Men's health
Medication Counseling for Patients
Complicated Disease State Management Services
Summit Health Pharmacy offers medication counseling services to patients who have complicated disease states, managing more than one condition and multiple medications. Our professional staff dedicate their expertise to helping patients find the best way to manage and maintain their prescriptions.
Additional Medication Counseling Services:
- Fertility medication management
- Personalized nutritional counseling with our Nutrition Educator
- Erectile dysfunction consultation
Registered DEA Drug Disposal Site
Summit can help you and your patients safely dispose of unused, unwanted, or expired medications.
Delivery Services Nationwide
Delivery to your patients in our local area is free of charge. We also ship medications to patients in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, Ohio, Connecticut, Florida and Indiana as their insurance allows. We are expanding our services constantly. If you have need to ship medications in a state not mentioned, please let us know and we will consider becoming licensed in that state.
Get In Touch
Would you like to learn more about how Summit Health helps our providers coordinate patient care? Contact us.